Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Kids at Koko Duu

I have mentioned before that the kids have a ministry at the nutrition center every Wednesday.  Here is Natalie telling a Bible storey and a video of Evan and Allie singing a song Evan wrote, "Glorious Wonder."





LORD, we thank you for children who are willing to use the gifts and talents YOU gave them to glorify YOU alone.  We pray that the praises they sing will fall onto ears and hearts that have been prepared to receive the message of Your gospel.

Following . . . .






1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I spent some time today going through and reading all your blog posts. Wow! What a blessing! I laughed, I cried, and most of all I was so encouraged by your willingness to "go" and God's faithfulness to produce so much fruit from your labors. Thank-you for sharing so beautifully what God is doing in the lives of your family and the precious people of Ghana. Much love across the many miles!

    ReplyDelete