Friday, September 9, 2011

Ganiw Update





We wrote earlier about Ganiw in the blog by the same name.  We wanted to give a brief update about what's going on with him.  If you remember, he's one of the little muslim boys who hangs out at our house a lot, and he has been coming to the "Kids on Campus".  Recently he was with me when I was talking to a man who was wearing a hat that said "I Love (picture of a heart) Jesus.  Ghaniw read it out loud, "I love Jesus."  Later that day, he told Cindy, "I want you to tell me about Jesus when I come back this afternoon."  Then Sunday, he went with us to church.  He had ridden to church with us before, but THIS time he actually went in and stayed there the entire service.  One of his friends (Cowboy -- there is a blog post about him too!)  helped him find the scriptures in the Bible and he seemed very attentive throughout the entire service.

Please be in prayer as Ganiw is obviously being touched by the Holy Spirit.  
Pray that He will soon trust in Jesus as his Savior and Lord.

Following . . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment